Hello & Happy Labor Day!
Before I jump into this recipe I just wanted to remind you that until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT we have the discount code "LABORDAY" live for 20% off your purchase over at kalbracbd.com! Don't miss out! It's our little thank you to you for all your hard work this year.
Now about this muffins. Omg, this is absolutely the most perfect September muffin to have with your coffee or tea in the morning, buttery, light, and the perfect level of sweetness! I bet you will be making these on repeat once you see how easy is it!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted - to CBD Infuse, I added 3 droppers of Strawnana Tincture here!
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, butter, tincture and honey. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-18 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled muffins in freezer containers. To use, thaw at room temperature or, if desired, microwave each muffin on high until heated through, 20-30 seconds.
There we have it! Easy and delicious, you really can't go wrong with this one, and your loved ones will be super impressed! (Maybe have a second batch ready to go!)
I hope you enjoyed this, and if so let us know on Facebook or Instagram! I will see you Friday for my next post, as I start transitioning into some amazing Autumn recipes! (it's almost crock pot season after all!) And quick reminder, we are bringing back a really exciting product VERY SOON that's going to change the way we CBD infuse recipes for the better, so I can't wait until we unveil that! You're going to want to stock up for sure.
Have a great day (off I hope!) and Happy Labor Day!