Hello!I am switching my recipes this week because I have a fun summerized Fall/Winter drink staple I am going to show you how to make, but not until Monday, because my new blender is delayed in the mail -_- ANYWAY this chicken recipe is amazing, easy and sure to please everyone, so lets dive right into it!
- 1/3 cup (90g) honey (or maple syrup)
- 1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
- 1/4 cup (60g) flour (Note 1)
- 3.5 tbsp (50g) unsalted butter (or 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil)
- 500g / 1 lb chicken breast , boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce , light or all purpose (Note 2)
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2/3 Droppers of Tincture, if you so chose!
- Cut the breasts in half horizontally to create 4 steaks in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat – hold back about 1 tsp for later.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until golden. Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn heat down slightly to medium high.
- Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. (add your tincture here if you are infusing!) Stir / shake pan to combine. Bring sauce to simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Turn chicken to coat in sauce. If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
- Remove from stove immediately. Place chicken on plates and drizzle over remaining sauce.
And there we have it!