My new blender came, yay!
- 3 1/2 Cups Ice
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 Packets Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 TBSP Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Mint Tincture
- Whipped Cream
- Additional Chocolate Syrup for Topping (optional)
I found this mix at my local grocery store, and its AWESOME.
- First place the glass cups you’ll be using for your frozen hot chocolate in the freezer to chill.
- Next Place Ice, Milk, Hot Cocoa Mix, Tincture, Vanilla and Chocolate Syrup in a Blender.
- Blend well until the ice is completely crushed and everything is mixed together.
- Take your cups out of the freezer and pour the frozen hot chocolate mix into each cup.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately & Enjoy!
Time for refills.
And that's it! A delightful new drink you can easily enjoy at home as summer begins to unwind. This can easily be turned into a cocktail as well, with Peppermint Vodka, Baileys or even Amaretto! Yummm.